If you’re looking for a complete list of our businesses, please check out our business listings, or refer to the Downtown Cranford Holiday Guide. This annual magazine was mailed to homes in Cranford and surrounding towns, and has some valuable coupons inside. Check out the list below to see some of the downtown offerings, and we hope you’ll consider a number of our local merchants for your holiday shopping. This year, just like every year, we want to recognize the businesses downtown and elsewhere in Cranford for making our town truly unique.
- Augusta Mae will be hosting a Chavez for Charity trunk show. CFC is a line of jewelry in which 25% of the gross profit goes back to various charities that they sponsor. They will also be previewing a new line of jewelry called Half United Fashion the Feeds; for every item purchased in this collection, meals are provided for the hungry in the U.S., Fiji, Cambodia and Haiti.
- Belladonna’s will have a Trunk Show with Vanessa Van Keuren and her Cigar Box Purses, 11AM-2PM.
- If you’re looking for a true one-of-a-kind gift, then stop by Family Memories to DVD, as they’ll be open from 10-2. Start going through those old VHS tapes now and they’ll help you put together a wonderful gift.
- Golden Touch Jewelers will be offering 25% off storewide. Mario is always bringing in new pieces and you’re sure to find something to add to your holiday wish list.
- Periwinkle’s is having a promo of $10 off your purchase of $50. If that wasn’t enough to entice you, Periwinkle’s website was recently revamped, and it will give you great gift ideas before you even walk in the door.
- Simply will be offering customers 15% off purchases, including these fabulous and festive wine toppers.
- Atlantic Beach Soap Co. will have extended hours, and will also have a number of in-store promotions on their bath, home, and body products.
- Bombshell Hairdressing will offer customers 20% off their purchase of luxury brands Oribe and r + co. In addition, if you purchase a package of 4 blow drys, you get one free. Bombshell Yoga is also participating in Small Business Saturday, giving customers a complimentary class card or reiki healing session if they purchase a gift card for someone else.
- Milk Money will be having a 20% off sale storewide. This is a great chance to check out their terrific selection of holiday outfits, winter jackets, boots, and toys.
- Martin Jewelers is offering customers free jewelry cleaner, while supplies last.
- Bebe International is celebrating Small Business Saturday with 25 % off all fall/winter merchandise, as well as with a giveaway for a communion dress.
- Hynes Jewelers is giving away a Free Box of Barry’s Tea when customers purchase 2 or more of the Belleek mug sets. That sounds like a great stocking stuffer gift to us!
- The Porch Salon will be offering 15% off any retail item. Stop in, get your hair done, and pick up some styling items for yourself or a friend!
If you need a break from shopping on Saturday and want to grab a bite, we have that covered too!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and we can’t wait to see you Downtown this weekend and all holiday season long!