Mother’s Day is on May 10 and you’re in luck – Downtown Cranford has a number of options that will help make Mom’s day extra special.
- Artemisia is offering customers a Mother’s Day Card of their choice with a purchase of $30. Customers can also create a custom designed necklace for Mom, with over 100 charms to choose from.
- For any Mom of furry family members, Just4Pooches has a great selection of gifts. And how cute is this dog made out of carnations??
- Next Cleaners, the eco-friendly cleaning company, will be offering Moms a $20 dry cleaning gift.
- These sterling silver necklaces from Augusta Mae are stylish and stunning, just like Mom.
- Is Mom a coffee or tea lover? Then pick her up one of these “Cranford Mom” mugs from Periwinkle’s!
Take Mom Out
- Cranford Hotel will be opening at noon for Mother’s Day, and you can check their website for the specials they’ll be offering.
- On Saturday, May 9, any Moms dining at Il Giardino will get a free cannoli with their dinner.
- ArteVino is having a number of Mother’s Day specials, including brunch at their studio on Mother’s Day. Bagels and refreshments will be served while customers let their creative juices flow painting Van Gogh’s “Sunflowers.”
- Fire Me Up has Kids Night Out on May 1st, where from 6-830PM kids can create gifts for their Moms. Also, the studio will have a Tea Party on Mother’s Day from 11AM-1PM.
- Start Mother’s Day off right with a sweet treat from Breadsmith. How delicious does this slice of their Original Coffee Cake look?
- Edible Arrangements has a number of beautiful and delicious options you can order for Mom, plus free delivery is available for select products. Check out their selection here.
- Don’t make Mom cook on her special day – treat her to a meal at one of our fabulous restaurants! For a complete list of the dining options downtown, please click here.
- Cheryl from The C.A.L.M. Approach wants to remind you that they always have gift certificates for massages. Trust us – Mom would love some pampering!
To all of the Moms out there, have a wonderful Mother’s Day!